This Policy sets out the obligations of Advaya Media Ltd, a company registered in England under number 13591234, whose registered office is at Flat 7 Ladbroke Grove, London, W11 0HD (the ‘Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) regarding data protection and the rights of our customers, suppliers, business contacts and employees in respect of their Personal Data under EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’).
B. Community Policy
We hope you will find a home at advaya and connect with like hearted people who are also invested in their transformative learning journey. Our aim is to foster an inclusive and positive environment where everyone feels heard and valued, so we ask you to follow these guidelines:
- Kindness - Please treat others with respect and dignity. Allow others space to talk and avoid personal attacks, offensive language or any form of harassment.
- Report inappropriate behaviour - If you come across content that you think is inappropriate please flag it with the advaya team by emailing [email protected]. The team will review it and take appropriate action.
- Refrain from offensive language - Please keep language clean and in no circumstances use hate speech. This will be treated as inappropriate behaviour and will be reviewed by the team and action will be taken.
- Avoid spam - Refrain from posting promotional material. This includes self-promotion, adverts, affiliate links and third party websites.
- Maintain confidentiality - Respect the privacy of others and do not share any personal information without consent.
- Respect copyright policies - When sharing content please adhere to copyright policies and make sure you have necessary permissions or give proper credit to the source.
C. Terms of Membership
- Thrive+ Membership Annual is a yearly subscription that is renewed automatically every 12-months.
- Thrive+ Membership Monthly is a monthly subscription that is renewed automatically every 1-month.
- Community+ Membership Annual is a yealry subscription that is renewed automatically every 12-months.
- Community+ Membership Monthly is a monthly subscription that is renewed automatically every 1-month.
D. Cancellation Policy
- You are able to cancel your membership plan at any time and will have the ability to access the content you are registered to until your billing period ends.
- If you cancel your plan you will not be entitled to a refund if your membership has already been billed and paid for.
- If you have started a 7-day free trial you must cancel the plan before the free trial ends to ensure the plan doesn't auto-charge.
- There is no cancellation window for single purchases. Once bought we are unable to revoke the purchase and therefore no refunds can be offered.
- Our prices may change without notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue advaya's service and website without any notice.
F. Third-party services
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these terms.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Advaya Media Ltd and our affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
This Policy has been approved and authorised by: Ruby Reed For and on behalf of Advaya Media Ltd